Sync Different. Sync #Brilliant.
BrilliantSync is an incredibly powerful translation and syncing engine that helps you easily and quickly connect your FileMaker solution with web-based products and services with a minimum of programming required. BrilliantSync is the best option for connecting FileMaker to the world.
BrilliantSync provides a reliable and secure database in the cloud with connectors that do all the behind the scenes API and sync work with multiple data sources. For a monthly fee, your FileMaker solution can take advantage of over 4,000 hours of R&D put into BrilliantSync.
Available Q1 2019
Available Q1 2019
Available Q2 2019
FileMaker Data API
How It Works
BrilliantSync uses a FileMaker technology called ESS (External Sequel Sources) and an ODBC (Open Database Connectivity) connection to connect to a reliable master external sync database in the cloud. Once you setup the connection to BrilliantSync using a built-in wizard you read, edit, or create records in a BrilliantSync table data and exchange information with the external solution without the need to write complicated code with JSON, cURL or understand REST APIs. BrilliantSync takes care of all that work for you behind the scenes. You can work with familiar FileMaker tables, fields, and script steps.
This allows you to take advantage of other great technology available. No longer do you need to reinvent the wheel and build everything in FileMaker. Each tool can work as intended: FileMaker deals with records and record-sets via ESS. There’s no Custom Web Publishing (CWP) service to worry about (or introducing security issues), no FileMaker PHP API deprecation issues, and no web scripts to install on your FileMaker server. BrilliantSync also makes scaling of FileMaker solutions possible to public users beyond what WebDirect can handle and without the license fees.
You get a robust sync solution that keeps the data in WordPress for fast access, updating and searching… and will work even if your FileMaker server is offline or rebooting.
- BrilliantSync integrations require initial consulting services for successful implementation as even “simple databases” need fields to be mapped, business logic to be defined, and almost always require some enhancements to be "sync ready."
- We recommend budgeting $3,800-$6,400 for initial setup (or more) depending on the complexity of your project.
- BrilliantSync starts at $100/month (billed annually) for WordPress content/ users and Gravity Forms data sync.
- WooCommerce support pricing varies based on site traffic/sync volume.
- Pricing for additional connectors depends on use case/sync volume.
Here are a few example web sites/projects that utilize BrilliantSync to connect backend FileMaker databases to WordPress or other websites.
- LKT Laboratories – Bi-directional sync of customers, orders, POs, products — integrated eCommerce with WooCommerce
- The Wedding Guys – Sync of tickets, exhibitors, photos, and shows (FileMaker to WordPress)
- Hideaway Day Camp – One way sync if registration forms (WordPress to FileMaker)
- The Jerome Foundation – Sync of registration information from Drupal
More information is available in our DevCon WordPress/FileMaker integration presentation.
Fast push/pull of data with controllable sync timing.
Your business data is safe.
Easiest way to connect FileMaker to the world.
The web is available to thousands of users.
Accessing today's best business web services.
Automatically updates to eliminate API version change hassles.
No need to learn multiple REST APIs, JSON, or cURL.
Deal with 1 integration while BrilliantSync handles communication with all your web services.
BrilliantSync interface remains consistent. We upgrade our integrations.
Not sure your FileMaker solution is web ready? We're here for you!
See What BrilliantSync Can Do For You.
Available today for use in your projects...